Wednesday, August 8, 2007

memories on malacca trip

haha , first blog is sayin my last day in malacca , second blog is sayin when i just back from malacca .... y i nid to leave malacca oni wan to write a blog ... haha ...dun thinks so much la ... is just coincidence la .....

yesterday i just back from malacca to take my dean cert and meet my good friends in malacca . Although is just short short 1 nite n 2 days , i had a great holiday there . xia dad brin me n her whole family go a korean restaurant to have a lunch , i quite excited cause i like korea things ( food , movie , soundtrack and latest korea music) . i enjoy my lunch there because i feel like i went to korea ... its totally 100% korea style .. haha . i met xia , bie n ah kam ... they brin me go MBO watch a Indon Movie ( LOVE IS CINTA ) .. even the staff at MBO also curious y we wan to c a malay movie ...... actually d movie quite nice , altoff it talk indon language ... quite diff from Malaysia malay ... but telll u horr .... i cry in 2 scene .... so touching ... haha ..... after movie we go jonker to have a walk .. its quite fun there because wit 3 of my best fren ... we go kwan song there eat sushi ..... after sushi we go kai kai .... around 11 , we go kota lim teh ... eat otak-otak ( brain brain ?? ) haha ... after lim teh , xin hui n deb hav to bck BB n me n d xia went to her hse . we plan d next day we go dim sum together early in d mornin . nxt day , i wake up around 7 in d mornin , i wash my face n brush my teeth , then i call xia wake up ... gosh ... i cant wake her up , i call her around 3 times . nearly 8 am , she saw her HP stated is goin to be 8 am , she jump up n quickly went to clean up ... we reach for dim sum around 830 am ... altof late half an hour , at least we get to go there before all dim sum finish.
1 thing i quite paiseh abt it , i did not call one of my fren which is chong hong dat i in mlk , he quite angry coz no contact him .... i scad him bz ma .. soli a chong hong ... nxt time i come mlk sure find u d ... dun worry ..... at 130 pm , i took a bus bck KL , in d bus got one big group of indon student , they all like never sit a bus or never travel ... they are totaly 100 % excited in d bus , i hav to max my MP3 player volume to make my mind peace .... haha .... reach KL on time n i felt tired ....
lastly i wanna wish all of my frens in malacca to take care n all d best throughout

2 comments:

  1. wah...call me ah kam o....haha... is kong song, not kwan song... haha..nvm la, we know can d..hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lalalaz... XD
    wat a coincidence...
    how r u recently ?? =)

    ReplyDelete