Monday, March 8, 2010

I Got My Place for Internship !!!

yeah !!! i got my place in KPMG for internship...aha..finally i got a chance to intern in Big 4...yeah !!! Starting my intern from this coming November to Next Year April...Looking forward on it !! haha

The Application process is quite "efficient" actually...i send in my resume and CV before CNY...after CNY...got an email from their HR that i am shortlisted !!! Went for an interview with their HR and assessment test.... The next day ~~~ i received a call that i am offered to be as Intern in their company....woohoo~~~~Never expect they so efficient in processing the application...haha....no need to wait for other company ad...haha...so....everything is done and i can concentrate in my studies again !!

starting November this year..i will be hanging around One-U during my internship since KPMG tower is just beside one-U..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment