Monday, September 14, 2009

Trisha's Full-moon Celebration and Kuantan Holiday

Last friday morning i travel up to Kuantan with my family to attend my niece's fullmoon celebration. travel early in the morning was wonderful as the weather will be cool espeacially when we stop by at Genting Sempah rest house...waaa...the weather is so cooling and fresh.. suddenly i feel like i'm in Genting Highland..haha....i wont feel glaring while driving as is still early for the sun to shine at us...haha...=P

Driving to kuantan is quite stressfull espeacially on the Karak Highway...the road is so hilly and full of heavy vehicle...but after the karak highway is the Under-used East Coast Highway..aha..straight road oni....we reach Kuantan at 11:00Am...

My 1 month old niece, Trisha is our family's latest attraction...haha....we call her "sam seng mui" because her nickname is Three Star..haha..so fast got nickname ad..hehe...=) She is damm cute and chubby... wait when she is grows bigger...she will kena cubit my me...muahaha...


With Trisha and Trisha's Mother and my sis




Trisha and Me !!



We all went to Kuantan so-called famous restaurant in Tanjung Lumpur...the food is quite delicious and the price is reasonable... it is definitely much much more delicious and cheap compare to KL restaurant...haha...

The next day morning, we went to East Coast Mall for shopping... yeah...i loves shopping but i am not those shopaholic type la...haha... lucky i found a few firmilar store in the Mall..haha...there is one padini concept store there..haha... i manage to grab a few tshirts and pants there....haha...=) The mall is pack with the malays as that week is their last week of shopping for their Hari Raya Celebration...Those malays are really shopping as they really buy alot of stuff there... After the mall we went to a Food Court to try Kuantan famous yao char kueh...but too bad .. the store is too famous until all the food sold out....we only had a chance to try tau fu fa and soya bean milk there...then just pass by Telok Cempedak Beach...i remember when i was a kid... i like to go there ... hehe

On sunday morning, we ate Sungai Keratong Curry Laksa as our breakfast... is quite unique but there are too many santan in the soup that make me feel not so comfortable with it...After breakfast we go to a temple near my aunty's house...the temple is quite beautiful and the compound is big... manage to take a few picture with those cute statue..haha...the scenery there is so beautiful.. got water and got mountain...haha....















We leave Kuantan at 11Am and reach KL at 2:30PM....aha....Home Sweet Home...i tought i can rest a while but i cant as i gonna transfer my bro's desktop to my room...so sad to say that my lappie is confirm DEAD...arghhh.....the desktop took me alot of space and the monitor is too big for me... 21 inch leh... aiz... better ask my mum to get me a smaller one....aha...

No comments:

Post a Comment