Sunday, September 27, 2009

Finally , here they come !!

The time now is 6:31AM, haha...wake up so early ?? Nah!!! Is I not yet sleep... haha ... time run really fast as my Delta year 1st Sem Final exam will start in less than 24 hours...and those management student gonna end their internship within this few days...really fast!! Tomorrow i will be starting my first paper - International Acc...haha...wish me luck in the first paper. =P

During the exam preparation period.. my biological clock totally changed 180 degrees..haha...i sleep at day time , study at night time...haha....i am like the security guard of my hse.. when my family went to sleep , i study ; when they wake up...is time for me to sleep...haha.. on shift...haha =)

My exam will end at 6th Oct (10 more days) then i will be so so so free....i gonna preparing myself for the Guangzhou trip...haha...yeah !! cant wait for it... there is a long list of sovenirs "requested" by my fren (ther is no promise that i can get it...but i will try my best to find)...haha...maybe one of my lugage will be full of souvenirs..haha =)Cant wait to eat the fruits in China too !!....There will be alot of pears , persimmons and my "Must eat fruit in autumm" red dates (not those dried one) will be available in China...hope i can get it easily in GZ..i remember last time when i was at shanghai around October...i used to eat that as snack...so sweet and juicy...yummy !!


This is the red dates which is dried and can be found in Malaysia easily.


This one is the one i mentioned ... Red Dates Fruits =) It can be found in Malaysia's supermarket during autumm time and the price is much more higher compare to China.

Looking out from my window...the sky is getting brighter...haha...it means is time for me to sleep ... Good morning to everyone but good nite to me...haha... =P

I will be back after 6th Oct...muahaha =)

No comments:

Post a Comment