Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another trip in process !!

November and December will be my crazy months in terms of meeting, study, exam, assignment, presentation, JLP proctor, office visits and preparing resume for my internship...dun blame if i gone wrong or gone insane...haha..since last week...my life becomes so busy busy and busy.... I also dunno whether i can really enjoy my bday this year...haha...hmm...still left 1 months and 2 days for me to step in another stages of life... =)

Hmm....few previous post is all about sad sad things...at last i found some interesting in this month...yeah!! Air Asia Promotion will be starting this 11/11...so happy that i finally can plan for another trip with my family...with the RM800 E-Voucher too !!! haha.... This time where we will be going ??? haha...another part of china ~~~ Guilin...When ??? Still not yet decide...Maybe this may or october...haha...i am so excited when air asia send me an email about the upcoming promotion...keke....But this time no shopping ad...sob sob....Guilin is a scenery place where we can see water, mountain and cave..haha...

If we choose to go on May... i just ended my trim 3 final exam and waiting for intership on June....i will 100% free.....the weather is just slightly lower than M'sia...and is raining season too....hmm...not a nice weather to travel.....

If we choose on Oct....the weather is nice and clear....but i am woried whether i can apply leave for my internship....i dont mind deduct salary but i scare the supervisor dont let me to do so only....aiz....

Aiz....forget about it !! Let God to decide...hehe =P

No comments:

Post a Comment