Sunday, November 1, 2009

Its November !!

2009 is coming to an end...2 months left to reach a brand new year...Last month i really gone through sweetness and bitter of life...but i feel better after i put my self idle to think of my problem during this weekend...i know i make some of my friend worry about me..haha..someone ask me dont go do stupid things...haha...sorry for making u all worry =)

The result issue is consider solved as i already accept my result...what to do...i cant change my result also...appeal for re-grading?? nah...dun waste money as the university wont help you much...When the result released...i feel so stresfull and sad about my result...hope i can do better in future exam....

The another issue is... my event problem... The leadership camp doesn't bring much problem to me but my another event , Charity Drive create alot of problem to me and i feel stressfull....Honestly i had prepared to resign my position but i make it hold. The first reason i accepted the offer as a high comm in that event is i want to involved myself some charity work in university and the majority of high comm is my classmate and friend....it is fun to held a meaningful event with your friend...during the process...we might have conflict of ideas but when the event ended successfully...i sure everyone of us will feel proud..including me ..haha
My friend told me that i might cant cope with the stress given by the event director...maybe...since this is my first event...

i am not so agree what the director want us to do. Everyone has its own position in this event and let everyone do their job...but the director ask everyone of us to find sponsor for this event...but to me ..if everyone need to find sponsor...then why we need a sponsorship division ?? A secretary is suppose to do some paper work , minutes and making announcement in the yahoo groups....but i dont understand why the director is doing my job by posting meeting announcement.. if u done that...then what for u want me to be a secretary ?? there is no segregation of duties in the event...last meeting, there is a conflict of work happen....2 people approach the same company fpr sponsorship but in the end...one is rejected by them..another one is accepted by them...i dunno what really happen in between....

Everytime the meeting is at night...i know everyone will be free on that time but cant they make it earlier ..maybe 7pm ?? I have restriction from my mum that i must reach home by 10...everytime i need to leave early during the meeting....and sometime when i late back home...my mum will mumble at me...aiz...at that point of time.. i do have the intention to just resign and leave the event....no need to involve in any event...everytime after class straight go back home ..... i know my mum is worry about me but cant she let me go abit.... if something bad really gonna happen to me...its god's will...i cant stop that too.... everytime meeting i need to keep on time myself so that i will reach home by time...really stressful lorr....

I didn't feel that meeting is a waste of time but sometimes they talk too far away from the meeting agenda and they gives those unrealistic ideas...their ideas is good ...but not realistic lorr...it is quite impossible to do that...what they want is a fantastic and boombastic ideas but cant they think of whether those idea is realistic ?? Sometimes the meeting end at 12 midnite....to me...the meeting held too long...after a long hour in class during day time...night time is the best time for us to have a rest but instead of having a rest...we got meeting until midnite...and tomorrow morning got class.... the director is killing us ...

Actually i am still thinking whether to resign or not.... if i resigned, how i gonna face the director during class?? our friendship might affected.... aiz....if i resigned...i feel like i am giving up half way....if i resigned...should i wait for the director to find someone to replace my position or just walk away immediately ??

If i dont resign... my mum and the director will pressure me ..one ask me to go back home earlier...one ask me to stay in the meeting later....

Which decision should i decide ??

No comments:

Post a Comment