Saturday, August 22, 2009

Busy Busy Busy !!

It has been a month that i never wake up at 11:00am...haha...it has been so long that i able to wake up by myself without the "help" from the alarm clock...haha...Yesterday i finally gone through my Tax 2 Mid Term Test...The lecturer say it will cover until lecture 6 but the paper oni cover until lecture 3...argh.... Dr. Nakha had fooled all of us !!! After this mid term , i told myself that i reli need to put in more effort for the upcoming final exam...onot .. i gonna kiss goodbye to my first class grade....

Everyone is given 24 hours per day and previously i feel the time is enough but starting this trimester , i feel 24 hours per day is not enough for me... Obviously when u are moving to the advance level of ur studies , the subject will get more tougher, difficult and complicated. Besides studies , i had been involved in 2 events from MMU Acc. Club and Care Club in this academic year...this will make me more busy...i started to think whether i made a good decision on accepting as a High-Comm in both events...Nothing much i can do now as i ad accepted...Both of the event is still at planning stage (Both events will be held on Sem 3), we just need to moves our brain for the brain storming session..haha..pricilia and me will buzy-ing writing down all the ideas in the minutes of meeting...it means we hav to moves our brain and hands too...arghhh !!!

To All MMU frens ...interested to participate the ACCA Leadership Camp in Sungkai Perak ?? its Cyberjaya Accounting Club event but all students from different faculties can participate (BUT priority is given to Acc Students and my fren ..muahahah)this event will be hald in Sem 3 week 3 and we will get MMU bus to bring us there...u guys can experience flying fox ....... those team building activities la... haha....we will be goin to the nearby hot spring too...haha...I hope this event will be a success becoz this is the first time i am leading an event...all fingers will point at me if anything happens....arghhh..pictures below is abt the team building place and the hot spring. (Picture taken from the Resort Company)


Conference Room (looks like MMU Cyber Freezer Class)


Group Activities Room


Nice Room


Flying Fox


Pond Rafting


Abseiling


Cold Pool


Hot Pool Jacuzzi


The egg cooked inside the hotspring is much more delicious


Hot Pool

Now is week 10 of the 1st trimester...as usual..at this point of time..all MMU students including me will be rushing their assignments...i had 4 assignment need to be rushed within this august and september..haha...by the time all assignment is done .... FINAL EXAM will be torturing us... I will finish my final exam on 6th OCT...haha...after that...hehe.. i can prepare myself for GUANGZHOU holiday with my family and Aunty aka. Godma ....haha.... Cant wait for it !!! But i think at that time , GZ will be packed by many business man as the week is Canton Fair...aiz...wat a "GOOD" timing ...

Wow!! its time to end this and begin my assignment work...haha...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment