Saturday, August 15, 2009

A new life has born today !!!

Today 4:00AM in the morning , a 3.9KG (still no one break my record...muahaha )baby girl was born to the world ...haha...thats my cousin sister's newly born baby... Congratulate her for officially being someone's mother... and for me ... i had been "promoted" as AUNTY (arghh...old already ). Actually i had been promoted as a "aunty" in my dad's family (my so-called niece is older than me and she is married). Imagine a lady in her early 30s call me (i am just 20++) AUNTY ... haha...anyway... this cousin sister is from my mum's family , finally i had a niece which is younger than me ...haha.. The birth process is considered horroble as my cousin sister feel the pain 2 days ago but the baby still dont want to come out ( naughty baby) The doctor need to inject some type of pain killer to the mother .. or not the mother will pain like hell...My cousin sister told me that she pain until want to faint .. OMG !! is dat so painful ??? Why we as a female need to suffer this kind of pain??? arghh ... The doctor saw my cousin sis suffer like that...then she decide to take the baby out through cesarean.

My family thinking of going to Kuantan to see the new baby but i think we oni manage to get there during the full-moon celebration. My dad sprained his hand and need to wait his hand fully recovered. Hope my dad's hand will recover soon... i reli miss my daddy's cooking , his home-made bread and egg tart...need to wait daddy's hand fully recovered oni can eat...sob sob =(

Oh no... i have to stop here as i gonne prepare the proposal for Cyberjaya Acc Club Leadership Camp ... try to remind myself that this fri is my Tax 2 Mid term exam... better go study earlier....last minute wont work !! Gambateh !!

No comments:

Post a Comment