Sunday, August 23, 2009

I AM TOTALLY SICK OF YOUR GROUP !!

Tonight suppose is a good night for me as the weather is so cool and i had finished some of my assignments... But the mood had changed 180 degrees when i started to compile 2-group combined assignment(it meaans 2 group of people have to make up a report)My group's part had been completed weeks ago except 2 members of my group whom not yet submit their report(shame on me !!! ) But this wont affect my mood change so much as i know they completed their work and i had proof read their report...all they need to do is just edit what i told them to edit and submit to me....

What makes me so screwed up is the work done by another group. First, LATE SUBMISSION...i seriously hate ppl who are late submiting their report...those people who worked before with me knows how i hate those ppl who submit their report LATE. they keep on give me a few reason to delay their submission dateline....got mid term test , alot of assignment bla bla bla .....HELLO...we also got mid term test and assignemnt leh.....but why we can make it and your group CANT ??? BullShit

After the group had submitted their report.....haha....i am 100% screwed up... they did not follow the format required by lecturer and she email me 7 files from her 7 members and expect me to help them compile....at first i wan to help them compile but i changed my mind(i am not so stupid to do other group's work) ...i reply to the leader and ask her to compile her group works in one file and changed the format then send back to me ASAP...but after 6 hours ... the leader finally submited their report....luckily i did not sit down and wait for their "edited" report..i am not so dumb....haha...but when i open the file...the leader do combine all her members work in one file but without changing the format.. OMG...then later when i started to proof read their report...i found out that most of the content is copied from the text book...if u all wan to copy and paste...copy smarter la... at least re-arrange the sentence or change some name la...they just cut and paste...arghhhh.....their work reli SHIT and if they submit this kind of report to their boss...i'm sure the boss will just throw it to the rubish bin....around 2:45am...i finally combined both group's report .... tomorrow morning i will re-check again as my mood now will definitely affect my work...haha

Anyway.. thanks to Wee Chong for letting me "fa xie" in front of him...although he had offer to help but i think i can do it...seriously i used alot of 4 letter words when i "fa xie" to him...haha... soli la...i wont express so many 4 letter words if i was not screwed out like today....i think this is the first time i had been so angry...i never been so angry before...haha...have to watch a comedy movie so that i can balance my mood...hehe =)

No comments:

Post a Comment