Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Its Holiday !!!

I just ended my one and half week of exam...at that time...NO facebook, lack of sleep, full of stress and the brain's memory is totally "full"....I takin 4 paper this trimester and seriously i found difficulties in completing the exam paper... too tough !! No time to complete !! Complicated !! arghhh...no eye see on my result... Anyway..thats over..even if u keep on blaming urself or the lecturer...the result wont change.....

This time i am quite efficient in "launching" my holiday...After my last paper yesterday, i straight go to malacca with Jia Wen...haha...so fast i started my holiday journey..haha...is quite fun to travel to malacca as i able to meet my ex-classmate and Malacca buddies and bestie. I also went to my ex-house to see my ex-housemate...hehe...this make me think back the time we stay together in the house..lots of fun and crazy thing we had done..aha.. =P

Today i finally back to my sweet home ... nothing better than home...Home sweet Home !! haha ... When i went back to my house...i started my room spring cleaning...haha..throw away those unwanted paper and the test paper too...but i do keep my notes for further reference...hehe...My room during the exam period is horroble..it looks like i just finish a war in my room...All Mess Up !! haha.... but now..my room back to normal condition...haha...so clean and tidy ..hehe =P

Whats my plan in this 2 and half week of holiday ?? First..2D1N malacca trip is over and i looking over my malaccan friend who are coming up to KL this coming friday for 3D2N shopping spree...haha..gonna be their driver and tour guide again!! haha...but i reli enjoy going out with them...hehe.... After the weekend i will be quite free for 5 days (any friend wana date me can use this slot...subject to availability...muahahaha) The trip which i looking forward since last yr is coming..haha...I will be having a trip to Guangzhou with my whole family...aha...it had been long time we had not went for a holiday together... i will be landed in guangzhou at 18th Oct for 5 days trip..haha..cant wait to shop at there as people say the things in GZ is cheap...hmmm....

Finally i can watch all series that i put a hold for my exam..haha...Happy Holidays to all MMU-ians and Suu u guys after 2 and a half week...haha...Take Care !!

No comments:

Post a Comment