Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pre-Holiday Feeling

Hmmm... less than 12 hours i will be inside the plane to Guangzhou..aha...i am quite excited with it but it do make me worry abit...there are too many unknown ahead me....haha....In this trip, there are too many "first time".

First time travel to overseas with my whole family.. normally is just part of the family.

First time travel overseas with Air Asia...haha...dunno whether there is any difference with other airline company..heard many comment from my friend and relatives state that the service is bad, the seat is not comfortable..bla bla bla..

First time travel to overseas without any tour guide.... we all are like backpack travellers...all the information we get is from the internet...we mostly rely on the information inside the internet and some from the book...haha...but i enjoy free and easy...haha..nonid to go places that is not neccessarily and boring...

First time i plan the itinery..my family will totally rely on my itinery plan...hope it works...although guangzhou is full of hotel..but we need to find a hotel that is convenience in terms of the transportation...coz in this trip... we mostly will use the metro station to reach the destination... =(

Forget about the worries la...i think the togetherness is the most important in this holiday...we should enjoy the time my family together in overseas..hmmm...this make me better...haha

Now the time is 7:06pm....is time for me to sleep as my flight is on very weird time (5:45am) haha....hope i will have a safe and happy journey....God bless my whole family and me throughout the whole holiday...i will be back on next week and i will start blogging about my Guangzhou trip...haha =)

No comments:

Post a Comment