Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What i done in my 1st Week Holiday....

It had been a week since i started my trimester break...haha...i had been quite buzy on last week as i had lots thing to be done...

First..My malaccan friend Xin Hui,Deb and Eason travel up to KL to shop and enjoy their 3D2N holiday...They reach the Pudu Bus Station around 12pm and i pick them up there...it proven that i had been long time never been pudu as the bus station changed alot after the upgrading project....After that i send Deb and Eason to check in their hotel nearby the golden triangle. Then we proceed to our first destination - Sunway Pyramid... Maybe that day is friday...most of the road is congested...arghh...Jln Tun Razak , Sungai Besi and Federal highway is totally congested....we oni manage to reach Sunway around 3:30pm...i am so so so hungry as i never ate anything since i woke up and i tought i can hav a lunch with them but....the traffic on the road destroy my plan...lucky i have a bottle of isotonic drink in my car to feel my hunger temporary. When we step in Sunway Pyramid..we are all craving for FOOD...yea...NICE FOOD... We went to Ole Ole Bali restaurant...we are the only customer inside as the time is 4pm, not lunch time and dinner time... we order a few recommended dishes and i can highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who going to Sunway there...is is quite expensive but the food the is worth it....Gonna try it again..haha... =) After eating, they went for their first round of shopping in the mall...while i accompany them...there is no intention for me to buy something as i wan to keep some money for shopping in Guangzhou...kekeke.. After shopping for a while..Xin Hui and me getting tired therefore we went to have our light dinner in Bubba Gump Restaurant while Deb and Eason continue their shopping...Xin Hui and me ordered Seafood Baked Rice with Cheese...that is really delicious as the shrimp is fresh, the cheese and the rice is so delicious...Later Deb and Eason join us and we recommend them the same food..haha...after dinner, i send Deb and Eason to KL Sentral while Xin Hui and me back my house and rest...it was a tiring day..






























The second day, we planned to have a full day shopping and eating at Mid Valley...We reach there before 10 to have a breakfast at Dragon-I restaurant which have the famous siu long pao...but they only open at 11am..so we sit in The Cititel Hotel Lobby to wait and Eason go take some picture of a luxury car in the Centre Court















Atfer breakfast, they start their second round of shopping...this time i also join them for shopping because my favourite department store - Isetan is having a Member's 3-day special sale.. i manage to get things for me and my mum as present... i normally will buy a present for my mum around my birthday to thank her for bringing me to this world and what she had suffer when bringing me to this world... Then we went to The Garden there to have tea time in Fong Lye Restaurant...

















After our teatime, we are standing outside the shop and guess what ?? We saw Andy Hui (许志安) walking in front of us...wow...everyone keep looking at him. Around 4pm, everyone is tired ... Deb and Eason wanted to go Pavillion and Jogoya in Starhill, so i bring them to the monorail station ..









Left Xin Hui and me went to my sweet house to have a rest...we first wanna go out for dinner later but we cancel it as Xin Hui does not hungry... so i have my dinner in my house...haha..then when she wake up from the nap, i gave her 2 packets of buscuit for her...haha...

The third day, Xin Hui and me meet Deb and Eason in KL Sentral. I bring them to my housing area there to try the famous fish head bihun....the shop appear in the newspaper before....haha..but it is really true...the Fish head bihun is delicious and the bihun is different from normal bihun...another nice food ..haha..Since we still left some time before their bus to melaka, i bring them to Taman Desa Garden to have a rest...but we ended up playing in the children playground...haha...











Around 12pm, i brought them to Petaling Street before they go to the Pudu Bus station, we bought some local delicacies ...haha...Then i drive them to Pudu Bus Station...thats the end of their holiday in KL and i hope they enjoy..haha...

4 more days i will be travel to Guangzhou with my family... Itinery planned , Hotel booked, Currency changed, Lugage packed..whatelse ??...now i just waitng the time comes then i will board to the airplane...yeah...looking forward for the day to come...haha..Hope we will have a safe and Fun journey...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment