Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Result released = Dissapointed

Today my result released and i get a shock on my result...keep on blaming myself for not making more effort in my studies....i am really dissaponited with the result i got....Why i can get this kind of result?? Why !! Why !! Why !!

Keep on blaming also no use as this wont change my result..what i need to do now i SERIOUSLY study more harder then last sem....

I also feel sad to see all my friend disspointed with their result...nevermind..at least everyone of us are sad ... we can console each other ... i bet no one have mood to attend class and meeting tomorrow...aiz....even the weather also reflect our sadness with heavy rain and cloudy sky....

Just to motivate myself that ...it doesnt matter you get a poor result but my CGPA is still maintaining.... study harder for this sem and future to cover back the poor result i got last semester !!

No comments:

Post a Comment