Monday, July 13, 2009

Influenza H1N1 virus is now "available" in my campus ??

Time was 6:30AM in the morning and i need to crawl up from my bed for 8:00AM morning class...i hate monday because this is the only day i cannot sleep longer...hehe...As usual , when i wake up , the first thing i do is press my laptop power button...then i will "conquer" the toilet for around half an hour...(include brushing my teeth, bath and answer the call of mother nature)Haha...By the time i finish bath... the laptop is ready and logged in to Windows ad...haha...Some of my fren will ask what for i on my laptop early in the morning?? Hmmm... Every morning i used to check my mailbox before i went out and check any LAST MINUTE announcement made by my "beloved" lecturer. (Sometime they cancel their class last minute) haha...

When the time is around 7:15AM...haha.. this is the time when i run down the staircase and have a quick breakfast within 2-3 minutes and then i drive my car towards Cyberjaya. By this time .. i usually saw alot of parents fetching their son or daughter to school. Driving to cyber is abit bored to me espeacially the KLP Highway(KL-Putrajaya). It is jus a very straight road with 3 lanes where there is always under-used...not much car using that highway but i can saw there is a increased number of traffic comparing last time when they just started to "open" the road to public. I reached campus around 7:40... i saw Xiao Yun just arrived and parking her car. (We are among the top 10 earliest student to reach campus) Haha.. Then we walk towards the "Freezer" Class. When the clock touches 8:00 , my coursemate will walk in the class one by one with similar face (Tired face). 10 minutes later, our so-called class rep went to the front there and announced that our lecturer will come to class at 9:30AM.. Gosh... how are we gonna spend the 1 and half hour?? Freezing inside the "Freezer" class?? Nah..... we decided to have our breakfast in FOM Cafe. After suffering the cold temperature in that class, it would be perfect if i could get a HOT Teh-Tarik to warm my body.... While we are warming our body , one of my friend told me that there is rumours that one of our International Student and Admin Staff admited to hospital due to the Influenza H1N1...and she even stress out that there are 16 employees in one private firm in Cyberjaya kena H1N1 ad.... OMG...will it spread to me ?? But wat make me unsatisfied is MMU really like to cover story....The Lecturer Bribery Case oso they cover up .. Student kene H1N1 they also cover... Which story they dont cover ?? Those story that make the Uni proud...arghhh .. At 9:30 sharp.. lecturer arrived and we went bck to the class AGAIN ...

Around 10:15AM, when i sneak out the class to warm myself, i saw the air quality was totally different from early morning..the air is so hazzy and my fren and i thought of there might be open-burning around Cyberjaya...But when the class end at 11:00 , the situation worsen as the air quality is so bad. Some of my coursemate say that the situation is similar to Genting ... WHAT ??? it is totally different la... Genting one is Mist and Here is Haze la... After my class , i drove bck to KL and i saw the same situation there... the air quality is really bad... "The haze in the Klang Valley on Monday has been blamed on peat fires in Bestari Jaya, Banting, Pulau Kempas and Jalan Kebun" (souce from thestar.com.my) ... Hope the authority quickly do something EFFECTIVELY to improve the air quality...since our PM had implemented the KPI system...haha..

BTW.. today i do really saw a couple of road block on my way bck to home...is it related to the KPI system ?? haha ...

Just a little update abt the H1N1..."Daily local transmissions overtake imports" (source from thestar.com.my) Do hope everyone aware on it and take care of their health :)

No comments:

Post a Comment