Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It just left less than a week for my Mid-term Exam....What had i done for it ??

Gosh... I'm going to face 2 mid term exam on the second half of July... The first paper will be held on next tuesday... ( What ??? I just left 6 days) OMG.. i had not prepared at all...International Accounting is not so tough but there are alot of readings needed in order to score this paper....All i have to do is Study, Memorize and then "Vomit" out to the answer sheet.... It sounds easy but when i started to read the textbook or notes.....it make me sleepy.... my eyes closes gradually and eventually fall asleep on my desk..this subject is more effective than sleeping pills .. Trust Me...No side effect ...( Anyone need it ? I can borrow u all .. :) ) But i do need to force myself to read it (Seet Hoong...u can do it .. Fighting) ....Wish me luck ..... =P

The second paper will be my Advance Auditing Paper ( a week after IA Paper) ..haha.. this paper gonna drag me to hell later..... but not now.... My beloved Auditing lecturer will be not around in campus until the end of July because he need to attend seminars in East Malaysia ( I can "smell" that there will be alot of replacement class after he came back ).... By the time we all saw him... we will be inside the exam venue .... Luckily (maybe not) he told us that this paper is an open book test...it means that we can bring whatever notes and textbook inside the exam venue and search for the answer ... But i have the feeling that we cant really find the answer inside his notes or the textbook...This lecturer always set question beyond our mind .... We need to vomit out what we knew about the subject in our "knowledge bank"(Means common sense and a little bit of Auditng knowledge) . Hmm...still need alot of reading in this subject but seriously i did not touch anything for this subject....arghhh :(

Although exam is around the corner but i feel lazy to study...How to change myself to Study Mode ??? Force myself to stay away from FB-ing , Blogging, Outing , and MSN-ing ?? No idea... just wish me luck on this 2 paper... :)


Even i feel lazy. i still have to go through it.... Mid Term Exam... Here i come !!!



What a mess on my desk during Exam "Season"

No comments:

Post a Comment