Sunday, July 12, 2009

It alives again after 1 year and 11 months...

It had been 1 year and 11 months ago i post my last blog...haha...So...What drives me to make this blog alive today?? No Idea. Maybe i would like to write something on the blog so in the future i can recall what i had done in my past... :) I did not expect my friend will come to read my blog because to them , my blog is DEAD... i even wont "announce" to them that i make my blog alive today....haha...I jus wan to keep this blog more private.(but i dun mind ppl reading it)

Just a little update on myself. Currently i am in my Delta Year (3rd Year) of my Accounting Degree in Multimedia University , Cyberjaya Campus. Still got 18 months of study in university and 6 months of Internship in one of the Accounting Firm. During my first and second year of my Accounting Degree , i had been so so so low profile as i did not participate in any campus activities. I just went to campus for class..Study Study and Study. From now on..hehe..i gotta make myself abit active in non-academic activities. Currentlty i had joined to be one of the commitee member in Charity Drive organized by the Care Club. For Cyberjaya Accounting Club (CAC)activities , i need to choose either to become one of the commitee of Accounting Recruitment Week or CAC Leadership Camp. The president of CAC approach me to join the Leadership Camp if it is confirmed. To me... this event is not new to me because i organized this kind of camp before in my Secondary School. But what makes me worry is that this is the first year i become a commitee of an event and i seriously need to firmilar with all of the procedures in the club and the University administration. I reli need to pay more attention on the event because i do not want to make my event a failure....So hope for the best to me... :)

Currently, i had no problem on my studies.. I am not a 4-flater but i maintain a first class CGPA every semester. Although the subject in 3rd year is getting tougher to score , i had the confident that i can able to maintain first class result.

About my friends...i had a few wonderful friends in MMU and i enjoy every single moment with them... But i found out some of my friends are getting far to me... i dunno wat had happen to us but i feel so "stranger" to them. But i stongly belief that every single human does not need huge quantity of friends...the most important is the "quality" of the fren...haha...Just hope that our friendship will stay longer even after graduation. To me... i still prefer friends from my secondary school...i dunno why but i feel i understand them more better ... maybe..:) But i do have a few good friend in my uni and i really wish our friendship will last long...

About the current pandemic (Influenza H1N1), i am quite worry that this pandemic will out of control. I do really hope that scientist can produce the vaccine ASAP...every night watching Prime Time News report that XX new case had been confirmed and the number is keep on increasing (especially local transmission case). Even myself feel not so healthy nowsaday. I keep on having flu and headache but it will recover within a day. Maybe my antibodi is battling with the virus (Not H1N1 virus)and make me feel unwell. I do sincerely hope that all of my family members , relatives and friends to take care of their health. I do realy hope by October , the pandemic is under control as i am going for a family trip to Guangzhou, China in this mid-October.

What else huh ??? haha... ohya... try to remind myself that i still got 5 more months to step in my adult stage (21st Birtday). By that time.. i can do alot of things legally..aha..

It is quite a long post (i think) ... so i hope i can able to make this blog alive and wont let the blog dead for another 1 year and 11 months... i will try to post a blog if i am free....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment