Saturday, July 18, 2009

SMKTD PBSM... I am PROUD of u all...:)


Waiting their turn to go in...U guys are reli smart

Today was really a wonderful day to me....haha... Yesterday night....i unable to sleep well as i know my PBSM juniors will having a marching competition in the morning...i am quite worry about they all...Early in the morning....my biological clock wake me up at 7:00AM becoz my body knows how worried i am to them....haha...at that time... they suppose to get ready in school for the competition... i just take my handphone and SMS Kar Seng to wish them good luck and gives some motivation to them ( I hope it works.. Haha) I really hope i can be there with them to support them but i cant...(Sorry Guys)I try to sleep back again since is quite early but i reli cant make it... my eyes are opened big and keep on watching the ceiling and keep on thinking ... How are they ?? Did anyone faint before the marching?? Can they make it ??? Those question keep on crossing my mind... I do pray hard for them so that God will bless them for the competition...

At 9:30AM... it is time for me to wake up and get prepared to pick up my uncle and aunty...I sms Xie Man to ask her whether they had perform but she say they all still waiting...haha... make me nervous again...

At 10:08AM... Xie Man SMS me say "Walao...So Proud of them...They so bersemagat la...A bit of mistake but manage to finish on time...So relieve now" At this moment...i am quite happy as they become so semangat....so i ask her to SMS me back when result is announced....

12:53 afternoon... i receive a SMS from Kar Seng...he told me they got 4th Place...At that time... i kinda sad but i need to "motivate" them back so i reply " Its ok.. as long u all done ur best can ad...Try again nxt yr". I try to call Xie Man but failed because her handphone battery is flat...

1:06PM....Xie Man SMS me say they got 3rd place...i like kinda shock and i straight away call her back to verify...She confirms that they all got 3rd Place...At that time.... i am so happy and i keep on smiling looking at the phone ... My uncle and aunty saw i keep on smiling .. they tot i got a SMS from Boyfriend worr..haha.... They think too much la... Then i only know Kar Seng purposely lie to me so that they can give me a suprise this Friday...Who knows..his plan failed as i assigned alot of spy on them...haha...My spy wont lie to me...haha...At this moment... i cant describe what is my feeling but i'm really excited , happy and PROUD of them... they make PBSM proud... (Dear Juniors...i reli reli PROUD of u all)



The judge is chceking their uniform..


They are so "yeng" today..Looking at first floor huh...


Kar Seng received the trophy..finally can see him smile so happy..:)

Around 4:30PM.... when i went back my house to prepare myself for the charity dinner in the evening... i still spend some time in FaceBook and chat with my juniors.... i reli can see that they reli happy...They say most of them cry when result announced... If i were there... i think i would also...it was a wonderful moment as they all get "PAID" what they done on few months back...


After few months of training... they manage to achive their target...haha


See how happy they are.... :)


Some of them even break into tears becoz they are too happy..

I also manage to see their video and i just can describe them in one Word... FABULOUS.. they all are reli semangat ... but i do saw they made some mistakes too...haha...but what makes me proud of them is their semangat and teamwork....Proudly i can say that ... it does not waste my time and effort to go back and give them "hell" training , motivate them and guide them... (I know some of them sure hate me alot..haha) But i seriously believe they reli put in alot effort and they deserve it.....The glory is belong to u all...I reli cant wait to see them perform in front of all student and teachers during Hari Koko...And we might have one small celebration party during that day..haha...Still thinking need to buy what to reward them...haha..Any Ideas ??

No comments:

Post a Comment