Thursday, July 30, 2009

What Happen to My Left Arm ??

While i was studying for my Adv. Audit Test inside Library last tuesday , i saw a 3 spot of bruises on my left arm... What happen ?? I also dunno how i got that and it is not painful at all. I pressed the bruise apot then onlu i can feel the pain. I tried to put some herbs oil to heat up the bruise spot so that the blood clot will ease faster. I can see the colour of the bruise change from Blue-black to red, but I dunno what this mean ?? Is it recevering ?? No idea !!


From this 2 picture , can see that there are 3 quite big bruise spot on my arm ...


I try to hide this from my family as i dont want them to worry. I scare my parents tought that this is the "side effect" after i donated blood. Actually i also got think of whether i donated blood last week caused this problem occured .. Anyone had experience it before ??

I think outsider will think i am abused by someone...haha... Dun worry...i am not an abuse victim...haha....=P What i most worried of is what had cause this bruise spot ? How can i treat the bruise spot ? I cant hide them much as the bruise spot is big and very obvious... I just hope that the bruise spot will disappear ASAP...


Today is my last day of class before the 1-week Mid Term Break..yeah !!! I'm on Holiday...But i need to study for my Tax 2 Mid Term Exam as the exam will held the week after the Break...arghhh... =(

This Afternoon, my coursemate and i had decided to Sing K together before they all went back to their hometown. We all had fun together as we are like opening a WestLife and Lee Hom Concert in Neway Karaoke ,Puchong..haha .. but we do sing others song la....hehe... =P I can saw everyone is having fun there as the atmosphere inside the room was HIGH ..haha... Happy Holiday everyone !! Enjoy the Holiday as after the break we all will be busy rushing for assignment dateline and preparation for the Final Exam of this semester...haha.. Take Care !! And we will be back together in one week time..haha =P



No comments:

Post a Comment