Friday, July 17, 2009

Why everything held in this Saturday ???

First of all..hehe... Happy 10th Anniversary to Spongebob Squarepants...haha.. cant wait for the latest season and i do hope this cartoon series never ends... Spongebob.. I loves you...=P



Why everything held in this saturday ... actually i have a few outing that i wanted to go but i cant coz it all clashes in one saturday .... which is tommorrow (18th July). What are they huh??? Here they are ...

First, Marching Competition in my Secondary School(SMK Taman Desa) in the morning, unable to go as i promised my mum to be "driver" of my aunties and uncle.....My juniors (PBSM) is gonna compete with other societies within the school... Me myself are so so so worried about them cause they really not so prepared for it...I do go bck and see them training but i can see they are reli not prepared and they lack of something that i dunno what is that...aha...I hope tonite i wont spend my whole night watching the ceiling of my room ... keep on thinking how are they gonna be tommorrow...I really hope that i can go back to give them moral support but i CANT .. =( What i can do in this moment is to wish them luck and may god bless them..Pray hard for them tommorrow.. :) Hope to get good news from them..




Second ,a number of my uncle and aunties (my dad's siblings) are coming down or up to KL to attend their sister's (which is one of my aunty) Birthday Dinner in a Hotel in One Utama...I suppose to go at night but i cant...instead... i need to pick up all of them from Train Station in the morning...bring them to my uncle's home in Bangsar ... Have lunch with them and "accompany" them...

Third, My housing garden assosiation (TDRA) and our MP Teresa Kok is helding one charity dinner in Desa Waterpark in the evening... My parents had bought 2 seats for the dinner and my mum ask me to go with her(suppose this kind of dinner my mum will go with my dad but he had to attend his sister Birthday Dinner) So i need to go wit her.... Not to say i dun like to go with my mum to this kind of dinner but...to me.. it will be very boring as i will be the only "young" generation in the table while others are those uncle and aunty generation...I can imagine the whole night i will be sitting there eating, smiling , answering what are those uncle and aunty asking me and listen to the talks by invited speakers (Teresa Kok , Jeff Ooi and one more which i forget his name) Sometimes i think it is funny that my family are like divided into Team A and Team B on Saturday night. Team A which consists of my mum and me will go for the Charity Dinner. While Team B consist of my dad and sis will attend the Birthday Dinner ( Oops...left my bro...haha... he had a project need to run tomo in his office so he cant join both team...haha)

Forth , Red Devils are in town now and my fren ask me whether i am interested to watch the friendly match between MU and Malaysia's Selection Team ( i can CONFIRM Malaysia team will lose d la ) The match will start at evening but ....it seems i nonid to think about it because i have to accompany my mum to the charity dinner.... But to me... i am not a MU fans... so i can forget about it la...haha... Wont affect me much oso...haha...I wont feel sad like someone did when MU lost to Barcelona....haha...



Life is full of selections... we need to make alot decision in our life.. Sometimes we also need to sacrifice something as we cant get EVERYTHING we want...haha... This is lifes.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment